I’m releasing a new WordPress plugin called Custom Stylesheet. This plugin creates a safe haven for some custom CSS styles that you want preserved, even if you switch from one theme to another. In addition, this plugin also prevent theme updates from overwriting your custom styles. Lastly, this plugin also serves as a quick test environment for applying your custom CSS styles.
Install and Configure
- Upload the “stylesheet” folder to the WordPress plugins folder.
- Activate the “Custom Stylesheet” plugin from the “Plugins > Installed Plugins.”
- Custom Stylesheet is available from “Appearance > Stylesheet.”
- Add your custom CSS styles.
- Click “Save Custom Stylesheet” to save.