Here’s how to delete blank rows in Excel.
How to Split Text into Columns in Excel.
- Select the cell or column that contains the text you want to split.
- Select Data > Text to Columns.
- In the Convert Text to Columns Wizard, select Delimited > Next.
- Select the Delimiters for your data. For example, Comma and Space.
- You can see a preview of your data in the Data preview window.
- Select Next.
- Select the Column data format or use what Excel chose for you.
- Select the Destination, which is where you want the split data to appear on your worksheet.
- Select Finish.